Tuesday, December 18, 2007

my first blog @ blogger

Hi, this is my new blog...

sure feel very annoying that i always change my space

rite?

haha^^

that's me ma...

anyway

hope u all will like my blog

and

come visit me when u r free




*************************************************




well...

that's me

this pic i took @ my dear hometown...

TELUK INTAN

i like go back with dear dear

because everytime i go there

their family treat me as their family members

i like that kind of feel...

last time,

his daddy said that wanna invite me to join their trip to

THAILAND

so happy...

however,

i cannot join them

as

i had to celebrate my mum birthday on that day

haiz...

nvm...

i think that will have another chance..

*************************************************

This morning...

i woke up at 7 a.m.

so tired as i slept at 3:30 a.m.

are u curious about what happened about me?

jz because i wan to go KLANG

to eat the famous Bak Kut Teh

haha^^

i go with

dear... Declan... Jason...

and

Chu Gin & Yi Chen

wow...

the Bak Kut Teh is very nice

we do try 2 types of it

which are...

wet & dry Bak Kut Teh

i prefer the wet 1

because the soup is full of ingredients

i like soup...

i m happy to go out with them...

all the time i feel that AV3 people is very nice

they are friendly and steady...






0 comments: