Monday, January 21, 2008

Stressful..........@@"

At Uni's lab now...
waiting for 4:30 class...
so bored...
this morning
i cried
cry for my stress
what stress do i have?
i can tell you...
A LOT
First,
is my computer spoilt this morning
i m not worry about i had to spend money to repair it
what i worried is
i had to REDO my assignment!!!
what the hell is
so cham
already had a lot of things to do
research, read journal, assignment, calculation, fund raising order, open booth
what kind of life is this...
i HATE!!!
Second,
i stomachache this morning
i cant open booth
so,
i wake up the only free person for today
to open booth
but...
what i expected had happened
that is..
i wake her up...
haizzzzzz
fund raising project is not doing fund raising
is doing fund losing
we haven earned back out cost
and
we lost RM40++
haiz.....
searching some information in uni's lab
i dunwan to care anymore
since nobody caring the fund raising too
what i hope is...
chiew ming can help me repair my computer tonight
or else,
i cant finish my assignment
haizzz
GOD bless me

0 comments: