Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Birthday

Finally
today
i can online and update my blog
recently, i start bz-ing my assignment, presentation and mid-term...
haiz...
Chinese New Year 2008
same as year before
just go to aunty house and daddy friends house
do nothing
just gambling, eating, visiting and watch movie
haiz...
however...
something special happended this year...
that was my 21st birthday party...
so happy


thanks to all my guests
thanks aunty for ur angpao
thanks my friends for coming and ur presents
i like "them" very much
*****************************************

###About the party day###
That day
total got 50+ guests came
so happy
when everybody came and wish me
gather together...
just a bit paiseh when 50+ peoples fasing me and sang birthday song
haha

***************************************

### My Birthday###
as this year is my 21st birthday
so is more meaningful


i got 3 cakes this year

first

is from my parents

second

is from my friends>>> Peach, ChiewMing, LiPoh, KengHong & SengKung

third

of course is from my dear dear

thanks a lot

muakkkk

thanks to my friends to give me a surprice 00:00 punctually

haha

really surprice when u all come with birthday song

:P

******************************************

### Valentine's Day###

This year...

a bit dissapointed is

i cant go THE SHIP Restaurant as there is a long q

so i n dear dear go to WASABI restaurant @ uptown

still not bad

at least i ate my favourite SASHIMI





hehe

i like the presents that dear dear gave me
thanks dear...

muakkk

:P

*****************************


special recommend
WASABI RESTAURANT
@ uptown


The sashimi here is only RM29.90

worth price n can try 5 types of sashimi seafood

0 comments: