Monday, March 24, 2008

I W-A-N-T

I want to rest
i want to sleep
i want to shop
i want to sing K
i want to eat
i want to buy
i want to travel
i want to play
i want...
i want...
i want...
so many " I want"
but there is difficult for me to fulfill all my needs
human always cannot satisfy
especially me
i got countless things want to buy
i got countless places want to go
haiz....
$ is always not enough for me
who can help me?
who can cure me?
haiz....
***************************
nearly end of the semester
assignments almost finish
but after these
i had to face my final exam
which is most terrible
CRM, CT, BM, CS and SPD
5 subjects
poor time management will make me cant finish all
haiz....
********************************
happy...
this weekend i can go back hometown
as
Tomb-sweeping Day
is coming....

0 comments: