Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lost my purse

SAD...
the day before yesterday
i lost my purse
i lost a lot of thing
3 banks ATM cards (PublicBank, MayBank & AllianceBank)
besides,
i lost my UOBbank credit card...
luckily,
i report to credit card centre immediately
n they told me that dunhv any transaction had been make
after my last transaction...
however
the worst is
i lost my Touch-N-Go card
inside have a lot of $$$
damn!!!
moreover
i lost my Skin Food stamp collecting card
which i already have a lot of stamp
god~~~
how come it will happen to me???
although i lost my wallet
but
i still crazy in shopping
yesterday
went wedding expo @ mid-valley with EJ
i spent a lot of $ for head to toe
haha
such as
hair treatment, facial treatment, body slimming treatment
and
manicure & pedicure package...
on that expo
i tried "hand waxing" treatment
here we go:
ready to put in my hand
it is hot...
see... the difference...
after the treatment
i can feel the result immediately
my hand go smoother...
thanks for Modern Beauty Saloon

apart from wedding expo

mid-valley also holding SHU-UEMURA road show
i bought a cleansing oil from there
2-1n-1 cleansing oil
i recommend it
as i can remove eye, lips n face make-up
and also no need to use cleanser anymore after using it
is worth and useful

SHU-UEMURA cleansing oil & eye-lashes

1 comments:

peachlee said...

wow.. Seems reaLLy not bad wor..
i want to try as weLL ^^