Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bi-Weekly Report week 3 & 4

em...
week 3 & 4 had passed in the bling of an eye
i had collect my first month salaries
happy and excited
however
due to the result of over spending in last month
so i had to save money from now until next month...
haiz...
mega sales coming soon
have to get preparation
haha

last 2 weeks
i had start in the real jobs
like designing packaging, t-shirt, virtual set and a movie logo
although the presentation to the client is not a formal presentation
but i still nervous in showing them my design
luckily
all the job had passed successfully

so far...
i think i learn a lot
at least i can improve myself in that company
relationship get closer with my boss and colleague
we like a family
work together, eat together...

starting of July
i got 1 week holidays
as my boss go traveling at Thailand
so i m free now
Y-E-A-H

0 comments: