Sunday, September 14, 2008

Thanks, Cateyes Studio

finally,
3 months of internship had finished
so happy and lucky that my boss give me a beautiful marks
he gave me 98% !!!
haha
so happy and surprise~
but...
what i happy is not only because my marks
i am happy
is because
i really learned a lot of thing at Cateyes Studio
Although i am Advertising student
but i got a chance to learn editing, photographing
of cause
i learned a lot about design too...
I learn a lot which is Utar doesn't teach me
i gain a lot which are let my future brighter
at least
i got some idea to keep on going
at least
i know my way to get what i want
at least, at least, at least
i really gain and learn a lots
Cateyes Studio really helps me a lot
thanks to Mr. Kenny, Ms. Jessica and Ms. Ann
u all really taught me a lots...
Thanks, Cateyes Studio

0 comments: