Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagged by CheeChia

Ten Random Facts about me:

1: i had learned Japanese Language in this sem because i want to learn a new language

2: nearly bankrupt as i always spent over my budget, so that i had to look for part time or free lance job

3: join a interactive mag, Circle Mag as a part time sales executive...

4: i am learning to be a good girlfriend because i think that my dear hubby is really nice to me...

5: although got no money, but i am pleased that i got a happiness family and steady relationship with my dear hubby and dear buddy, friends, and of course my group member

6: i am wallow in facebook game, pet society, my target is to earn more money to decorate my house...

7: my health is having some problem that i also dunno why... waiting to go back hometown to have a full medical check up

8: i am still thinking how to go back hometown in Chinese new year because nobody accompany me take flight this time...

9: i want to slim down

10. i want to get more harder to pull my cgpa to second upper class

0 comments: