Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Seafood

Dec 23
my dearest mummy's birthday
according to my family traditional
we go for Seafood dinner

actually
not only birthday
my family like seafood like crazy
every time i come back hometown
sure that
we will go seafood
haha
this is my family
seafood crazier
++"
no wonder my parents' cholesterol
had over the normal rate
haha

The restaurant is located Pasir Gudang
is a quay at Johor
we reached there
around 6pm++
disappointed that
that day dun have a beautiful sunset
what we can see is
a glare sunset
++"



this sauce
we brought ourselves to here
because it can make the food near perfect~


let's see what we had eaten:
first
my favorite
Oyster
!!!
da~na~
yesterday we had killed
8 oyster
emm... Mr.Oyster
please don't blame me
you are so delicious
very fresh
and not fishy
yi chi bang desu ne~~



sorry
due to we were eating on the sea
and my hand is very dirty
(eating seafood is using 10 of my fingers)
so~
the picture is a bit blur
paiseh =='
but you still can see
this is CRAB
wow~
another favorite
crab with salted egg

this is not snail
this is one type of clam
call gonggong
just boiled it with water
and pair up with the sauce we brought
tell you buddy:
it is really delicious

prawn
of cause
this is only steamed prawn
we want the original taste
as the prawn is very fresh

lastly
one type of clam
i dunno the name
sorry
this is cooked with sambal
so nice~

besides than seafood
we also ordered some fried rice and fried mee
because i am too hungry
so i forgot to take picture
--"

for 6 peoples
whole meal only cost RM202
is is very cheap
isn't it?

0 comments: