Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Valentine and My Birthday

Valentine
is my birthday
i had a very surprise birthday this year
my AhDear
inform a lot of our friends
celebrate with me

they standby and hide at the car park
and
Ahdear lie me that
Jason is waiting us at the car park
to wait us take out the belonging in the car
when i step out the lift
i saw YeatChun pretend like waiting us
after that
i walk through him
and feel that something weird behind me
i turn back
saw a lot of friends
singing birthday song to me
so touch~
got ChuGin, YiChin, LiLi, Jolin
KC, ChiewMing, YeatChun,
Thien How, Thien Ming, Seng Kuan, andJolin's bf
Thanks for you all
thank you very much~~

so pity that i dunhv my birthday cake photo~

This year
i bought a FourSkin belt for AhDear
with a valentine card also
AhDear bought me a Sovil Titus watch
for my birthday and valentine present
here is it:




this is from ChuGin~
an ear rings
thanks




The Valentine dinner
held in Jack's Place Restaurant
this restaurant is quite nice
both the food and atmosphere

this is my
Grilled Salmon Steak

AhDear's
Steak and Chicken Combo

The Side dishes
Snail~ (forgot the actual name)

Lobster and Crab Mushroom

Orange and pineapple combo

Sprite

a memorable valentine~

1 comments:

= Li Li = said...

The birthday photos are with Yi Chin coz that day we used her hp to snap photos =)