Monday, July 6, 2009

Stress | Tired

today is the forth day since i start working
seem like everything is in expectation
however...
i am very stress and tired
facing different challenges and difficult
solve problem myself
no more group member, no more tutor...

everything is fresh to me
everything is new to me
i had to learn from the zero point

my position called
Brand Associate Assistant
i think i can be mean
"bao ka liao"
because i involved in every field...
i help creative department to think
i am a copywriter to create taglines
i am AE as well to communicate with client...
well,
i say i involve, but the word had to quoted
to be "involve"
because, i know nothing
i got no experience
i should say
i learn from every field
i learn from every department

well
is midnight
i got to sleep
or else
i cant work tomorrow
goodnight, my readers

0 comments: