Saturday, November 14, 2009

1 person 2 positions

had a meeting and discussion with my boss
he said
he wants me assist in marketing and export department
to communicate with foreign customer
at the same time
my task is to promote and create awareness of the brand

he said he believed that
i can make it...
really ??!!

i really dun think so

so,
from tomorrow, Monday
i am a brand executive
and i thk i can gv myself a position call:
marketing and export assistant
+_="

my bz life is coming soon
nervous and worry

oh ya~~
my face become thicker
as i skype my boss that:
" Mr Long, to remind you that
i haven pass my probation,
so dun forget to consider to confirm me"

luckily...
my boss answer me:
" ya, i will confirm you....... dun forget what i told you when u first day interview"

oh.... YES !!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.