Saturday, April 12, 2008

Respect

What is respect?
the answer should be different
different people different perception
so...
i just talk about my opinion
i respect my family
especially my parents and my elder ship
it is because they are my relatives
i respect my teacher
as they teach me a lot of thing
i respect my boyfriend
because i love him
how about friends?
before i answer how i respect my friends this question
i had to ask myself
how i determine "friends"
for me...
friend, will help me
friend, will care me
friend, will teach me
friend, will accompany me
friend, will ask me do and do with me on something good
friend, won't lie to me
friend, will corporate with me
friend, will strive with me
friend, will appreciate me
etc...
so when you want me to respect you
just ask yourself
do you respect me?
sometimes,
someone is neglected by others
is because
he/she is too quiet...
or
too tiny
however
sometimes
is because
the attitude of that person got problem
i dare not say i m right
but...
this is just my opinion
正所谓,“一种米养百种人”
i think
i should be optimistic
i will be happy
if i my article above offend someone
i apologize here...

0 comments: