Friday, April 11, 2008

Succeed in Interview

Yesterday
i went to an interview
@ Cateyes Studio Sdn Bhd
unexpected that
the director use Chinese to interview me
this made me more relax
the office is nice
very comfort
look like a home
got living room and kitchen
my boss said
i can rest by watching when i m tired on working
i can cook there
wow...
so happy that
i can work in a unstressed environment
in the future
hehe
Cateyes Studio at Merchant Square
at PJU3
i m worried about the transport problem
and i scare will stuck in traffic jam
fortunately
my boss said
my working time is from
1030 am to 0730 pm
although is working until late
but i no need to stuck in traffic jam
i preferable
*********************************
went Duck King at Jaya One
with AhDear, Tien Brothers today

The duck is delicious

and the Guo Tie

is best

this is the 1st time

i ate the GuoTie skin is not thick

besides

it had soup inside!!!

i recommend this to all my friends

0 comments: